Gold Shoppers: A few helpful hints:
• Know what you are selling. Gold value varies by its purity, the amount of pure gold it contains, indicated by karats. Click Here for more information.
• Gold buyers use two standardized measurement units to weigh and price your gold. One is “gram” and the other is “pennyweight,” also referred to as “DWT.” Click Here for more information.
• If your gold jewelry contains diamonds or gemstones, have them removed. Click Here for more information.
• Always feel free to contact buyers prior to your visit to confirm their buying price. Tell them you saw their listing on ShopMyGold.com.
• After you visit a store(s), please revisit this site and write a review. Other sellers are interested in your experience.
• If you are not “shopping” your gold today, please check back again. New buyers are always added, and the price for gold is always changing.